” Aid for Trade – Support to Productive Capacities of the Agro-Industrial Sector in the Republic of Serbia” is a project funded by the Government of the Russian Federation and implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Serbia in cooperation with ENECA.
The goal of the project is to strengthen supported businesses through business expansion and growth, improving competitiveness and market positioning, diversifying the existing range based on market needs, creating added value, certification processes, export promotion and access to new markets.
Within the project, for 11 participants, a performance at the international food and beverage fair in Split GAST 2019 was provided .
The following 11 producers of high quality food products from Serbia will participate in the GAST 2019 fair:
- New 10 plus – production of snacks from the highest quality homemade cheese: dried cheese flakes with toppings and cheese spices.
- Ecovital – production of cold-pressed and unrefined oils, vegetable spreads and protein flours from oilseeds.
- Hello Product – production of natural fruit and vegetable juices by bag in box system and without additional sugars and additives.
- Pasta – Pasta is a combination of the most beautiful ingredients of traditional and modern poured into more than 50 different flavors and shapes
- Stanišić BIO – Stanisic Bio company under the Šumska Tajna brand produces spreads of forest mushrooms that belong to high quality premium food.
- Manufactory of taste – production of homemade sweet pepper jam, which is made according to the old recipe, is a combination of sweet and hot taste.
- Živković Winery – family winery from Tržac. The largest percentage of the assortment of vines grown in our vineyards is Tamjanika, Italian Riesling, Prokupac, Vranac and Bojadiser parish.
- Natural Food – production of various winter products according to the traditional recipes of our mothers and grandmothers, without additives, preservatives and artificial colors.
- Carpe Diem – dairy Carpe Diem is engaged in the processing of goat’s and sheep’s milk. With the desire to enjoy our products as much as we enjoyed making them for you.
- Gardeners – a small family business that was built as a farm about ten years ago, and today they produce high quality products from fruits and vegetables.
- Chrono – production and packaging of unique mixtures of several types of integral flours without the addition of any additives, with the selection of the highest quality, whenever possible, local raw materials.