ENECA and the Business Development Center Kragujevac (RBC), within the project “Empowered businesses for youth employment”, which was supported by the Kingdom of Norway through the project “Norway for you – Serbia”, announce:
Application for businesses from the food sector
The aim of the project is to improve inclusive growth by strengthening capacity and competitiveness in the sector of food industry and to improve the possibility of hiring young people in the Jablanica and Raska districts.
The application implies the support to entrepreneurs, micro, small and medium enterprises from the food sector, which are registered in the area of Jablanica and Raska districts. A total of 20 businesses will be supported.
- Mentoring support in the form of training for all 20 businesse;
- II Consulting support for all 20 businesses;
- III Participation in a regional promotional event for 10 businesses;
- IV Business certification for 10 businesses.
Conditions for participation in the competition:
• To operate in the food sector, except for producers of strong alcoholic drinks;
• To be registered in APR (entrepreneur, micro, small and medium enterprises) on the territory of the cities of Leskovac, Kraljevo, Novi Pazar, or the municipalities of Vlasotince, Lebane, Bojnik, Crna Trava, Medvedja, Raska and Tutin;
• To have the necessary capacity to implement the proposed business ideas, that is to have adequate business premises or have a valid lease agreement for business premises;
• Not to be in bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings.
Mandatory application documentation:
• Application form
• A copy of the decision from the APR or an excerpt of the APR
The application is open until December 24, 2020, by 4 p.m. Applications received after this time will not be considered.
Guidelines for submitting applications, as well as the application form can be downloaded from the websites www.eneca.org.rs and www.rbcentar.org, while all questions regarding the application procedure for the competition can be asked at the phone numbers 062 / 528-228 and 034 / 502557 during working days from 10 am to 2 pm.