ENECA Association, within the program “Civil Society for the promotion of Serbia’s accession to the European Union” funded by the Government of the Kingdom of Sweden, and implemented by the Belgrade Open School (BOS), announces:
Application for participation in the project
“Participation of the MSME sector in the creation of public policies as a precondition for creating a favorable business environment in Serbia”
The aim of the project is to strengthen the capacity of micro, small, medium enterprises and entrepreneurs (MSMEs) in the Nisava district to participate in the decision-making process, by transferring knowledge and skills for policy making and presentation, as a key instrument of public-private dialogue.
All micro, small, medium enterprises and entrepreneurs (MSMEs) from Nisava district, have the right to apply for the competition, regardless of the activity and period of business.
Selected project beneficiaries will be supported in the form of trainings and workshops, as well as in mentoring in the field of development and presentation of public policies.
The expected results of the project are :
- Defined problems of MSME sector in business and communication with the public sector;
- Organized workshops and trainings for project beneficiaries;
- Mapped key stakeholders in the process of creating and adopting public policies for the MSME sector;
- Strengthened capacities of 10 MSMEs for realisation and presentation of practical policies;
- Public policy study and public policy summary prepared;
- Public policy delivered to decision makers;
- The general public is familiar with the developed public policy;
- Realized promotional activities.
For all additional information related to the tender documentation and application conditions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the phone numbers 018 / 528-228, 018 / 240-306.
Completed application forms should be sent to e-mail address:
(In the subject of the e-mail, state the Application form – Name of the legal entity)
Sent applications are not returned. For all additional information, you can contact the ENECA association on the phone numbers 018 / 528-228, 018 / 240-306 or by e-mail at email@example.com .