As part of the competition for grants in the project “New economic opportunities for returnees and vulnerable categories of citizens in southern and eastern Serbia” funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS), CARE International, ENECA from Nis and NEXUS from Vranje, ENECA continues to organize information meetings:
- 11.05.2021. in Bela Palanka in the Đurđevdan Association, in the Prpilej Shopping Center No. 51, from 9 am
- 12.05.2021. in Vranje, in the hall of the City Assembly, Kralja Milana no.1 at 10 am
- 12.05.2021. in Bujanovac, in the House of Culture, Trg Karađorđa Petrovića bb at 1 p.m.
- 12.05.2021. in Pirot in the City Administration (small ceremonial hall) st. Srpskih Vladara 82, from 5 p.m.
- 13.05.2021. in Babušnica in the village of Donji Striževac, from 2:30 p.m.
- 13.05.2021. in Nis in the Roma Cultural Center, from 11 am