ENECA Association announces:
Public call to participate in the program to support the development of the food sector in Nis
The public call is an integral part of the project “Sustainable agriculture food production and rural development” implemented by ENECA and is a part of a broader project “Accountable Public Finance Management” realised by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and funded by the Government of Sweden.
The aim of the project is to contribute to the economic development of agricultural producers and processors of fruits and vegetables in rural areas of Nis, through a comprehensive approach based on revitalization of rural areas in order to reduce inequalities between urban and rural areas, environmental principles and business models of circular economy.
Ten (10) food producers will be selected, primarily from the sector of production and processing of fruits, vegetables and forest fruits, that will take part in activities tailored to the individual needs of each user.
Support for the selected users will be provided in the form of:
- training in the field of technology of production and processing of fruits and vegetables;
- mentoring support;
- visits to demonstration goods;
- participation in a promotional and sales event;
- certification and certification of food safety / organic production / quality management system for two program beneficiaries;
- Improving the visual identity of the two project beneficiaries through the design or redesign of the product label or packaging.
The following can apply for the support program:
- Business entities registered on the territory of the City of Nis (company, entrepreneur or cooperative) engaged in primary agricultural production and processing of fruits and vegetables;
- Commercial and non-commercial agricultural households registered in the territory of the City of Nis and engaged in primary agricultural production and processing of fruits and vegetables.
The public call is open until December 18, 2020. by 4 p.m.
Guidelines for submitting applications, as well as the application form can be downloaded from the website ENECA, while all questions regarding the application procedure can be asked on the phone number 062 / 528-228 on working days from 10 am to 2 pm.